DAO Charity Foundation, located at Rylsky Street 3, Office 3, Zhytomyr, Ukraine, collects data from two categories: technical information and data provided to us by the site user.
Technical information: When you visit our website, certain data is collectedautomatically to maintain and improve our site. This includes your IP address, UTM parameters, geolocation, device type browser type, cookies, and your session ID (which includes any referral site, site functions used, pages visited, and user-provided data).
By default, your data is stored for 36 months. By request, your data can be deleted from our servers within 30 days of request.
We use your data to carry out our statutory activities and disclose your data to third parties to the extent necessary under the following:
- to comply with a state request, court order, or legislation
- to protect against third-party claims
- to help prevent or investigate fraud
We share your data with third parties based on a public offer for processing on our behalf (e.g. processing payments) in compliance with technical and organisational measures to protect your data.
You have the following rights over your data:
- Right of access to information: You can request an explanation of the processing of your data.
- The right to portability: You can request access to all the data you have provided to us and request to transfer data to another party.
- The right to restrict processing: You may prohibit us from processing your data.
- Right to file complaints: If you’re not satisfied, you can file a complaint with your local regulatory body.
- Right to delete information: You can send us a request to delete your data from our systems.
To exercise your rights or for any further questions, email us at email@example.com or send a letter to the address listed above.